- Built for speed and durability, the Ultra concept features lightweight, fast running shoes that are capable of navigating different surfaces. The platform offers the perfect balance of shank height, drop and foot angle to allow runners to maintain their form as easily as possible, which is essential when wanting to run fast for an extended period of time.
The Community Trademark - the best of the best
- CTM stands for Craft Tailored Motion and includes the most advanced materials and the latest innovations for the most demanding athletes. When you're looking for superior function, maximum energy return and truly low weight, this is where you need to play.
- The CTM Ultra Carbon 2 combines a snug, secure fit around the foot with an anatomical toe box. The result is a running shoe that fits like a glove for maximum power transmission during intense runs, while allowing your toes to splay for optimal comfort and a more natural stride. These attributes of the snug fit are deliberately designed to help you achieve greater velocity. For those of you who are between sizes, or prefer more room, we recommend going up a size.
ITEM DETAILS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- One-piece technical mesh upper
- Bottom layer of UD Foam™ midsole: lightweight, high rebound and durable.
- UD Foam™ midsole insert: ultra-light, ultra-high rebound.
- 3-stud rubber traction sole capable of performing on moderate road or trail surfaces and in varying weather conditions.
- Carbon fiber plate with precision slot for torsion and variable energy return.
- Weight: 225 grams (US 7)
- Stack height: 40mm
- Drop: 10mm
- Upper: 100% Polyester Jacquard + TPU no-sew
- Midsole: 100% EVA foam
- Midsole insert: 100% carbon
- Outsole: 100% rubber