Equipped with square rimmed lenses, the Leffingwell model features a design inspired by the craftsmanship and finishes of surfboards, as well as the lifestyle that surrounds this sport. The plant-based BiO Matter frame features distressed finish embellishments and textured temples. The subtle Oakley logo is designed for fans of discreet and sophisticated branding. The Leffingwells feature Prizm™ lens technology, designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see detail better, especially in the water.
- DESIGN: square and rimmed lenses inspired by the different shapes found in surf culture
- FRAME MATERIAL: strong yet lightweight O Matter® frame for comfortable and durable eyewear
- ORNAMENTS: aged finish, small decorations and icons inspired by new branding and surfing themes
- OAKLEY PRESCRIPTION LENSES: Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses, with the left lens laser-engraved with the iconic ellipse logo signifying Oakley authenticity and quality
- CLEARER DETAIL VISION: Available with Prizm™ lens technology, designed to enhance color and contrast for better detail discernment