A versatile material for a versatile combination
- Thanks to the Speedflex neoprene used, the Pacific combines particularly high resistance with enormous freedom of movement. It gives you all the freedom you want, both literally and figuratively. Both sides of our neoprene are covered with a textile coating, making it a true Longlife neoprene. This increases both the life of the suit and your comfort.
Neoprene thicknesses adapted for optimal properties
- 1.5 millimeters of neoprene on the chest gives you moderate buoyancy, without depriving you of the possibility of deciding your position in the water. On the thighs, we combine thicknesses of 0.5 to 1.5 millimeters for a balance between buoyancy and freedom of movement. With the Pacific you get exactly what you expect from a shorty.
The strap that packs a punch
- Whether it's a full suit or a shorty, the back closure is always a challenge. That's why the Pacific uses our Easy Loop to make it easier for you to put on. Pull the entire wetsuit down at the buckle and this will give you the perfect counter pressure for your wetsuit zipper. And even in the water, the Easy Loop offers real advantages: Attach your Swimming Buoy to the loop and free yourself from annoying abdominal belts.
Wearing comfort for more fun in the wetsuit
- Comfort is an absolute must in all our wetsuits. The Super Comfort inner liner covers the inside of the neoprene with a special nylon fabric coating. Improved gliding properties on the water for easy donning and an overall feeling of comfort against the skin are the benefits of this innovative feature.
- 100% Nylon bonded to neoprene