Initially created to help Kilian Jornet smash trail running records, the S/LAB PULSAR SG benefits from the advanced technologies and know-how that characterize the S/LAB range. Ultralight, precise and dynamic, this shoe weighing less than 200 g has a sole block designed for technical terrain. Not to mention its ultra-grip sole profile, Matryx® mesh and strategic cushioning.
Lightness and performance
- With our lightest midsole and a featherweight technical upper, this shoe at just 200g, one of the lightest of all our S/LABs, makes you feel like you're running even faster.
- Just the right amount of cushioning in strategic places for maximum agility on the trails.
- With its breathable Matryx® mesh reinforced with aramid fibres, this shoe hugs the shape of the foot for a second-skin feel.
- Designed for maximum grip on unstable, loose or uneven surfaces, the Mud Contagrip® has deep, sharp-edged lugs made from rubber that provides excellent grip.
- A lightweight, responsive foam made from a combination of EVA and Olefin [OBC] that provides long-lasting cushioning and dynamic energy return.
- This patented technology upper is woven with aramid fiber, providing comfortable and effective foot support.
- Profeel Film helps cushion contact with rocks and sharp surfaces for better comfort and increased stability.
- Form-fitting mesh prevents debris from getting caught between the foot and the footbed.
- The seamless upper provides support and a smooth, glove-like feel.
- Designed to prevent debris from entering the shoe and to provide additional protection from the elements.
- Simple yet effective EVA sockliner that instantly delivers remarkable cushioning and comfort.
- Simple and effective one-step lacing system. A shoe that is easy to put on and take off.
- Insole: Textile/Synthetic
- Lining: Textile/Synthetic MCL
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile/Synthetic MCL
- Drop: 6mm
- Lug depth: 4.5mm
- Heel profile height: 27.5 mm
- Forefoot Profile Height: 21.5mm
- Weight: 199g
- Lacing system: Quicklace™
- Waterproofing: None