Fluorinated carbon wax from 0⁰C to +10⁰C. Good base prep and practice wax. Easy to apply.
- Temperature range of 0°C to 10°C (32°F to 50°F). Recommended iron temperature: 120°C (248°F).
- A new wax for the Cera Nova X range made a little harder than the old LF10 test result shows that a slightly harder wax works better in this area, especially noticeable when used on its own.
- The adjusted hardness also makes the wax more durable than before.
- It is a good wax for base preparation, but also an excellent training wax. For racing we recommend using a high fluorine wax in this temperature zone, but with a powder on top the LF10X can be used with good result.
- FC10X powder would then be the natural choice. The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 seconds on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be reheated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability. Important to have a good iron to obtain an efficient melting of the wax.