NO FRENCH DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE.
The boot that fits like a glove - the Atomic Sport Pro Skate is the first cross-country boot to feature Live Fit zones on the forefoot, meaning the boot instantly adapts to your foot shape then constantly readapts while you're skiing. This means improved blood flow, warmer toes, happy feet - and better all-round performance. What's more, combine Live Fit with a 102mm racing last and you get a superb, precise feel. While the lightweight liner with Thinsulate insulation keeps feet warm and responsive even in extreme conditions.
Live Fit plus a 102 mm racing last creates an adaptive fit with a superb, precise feel. They've placed the Live Fit zone on the lateral side of the foot to eliminate this common 'hot spot'. The lightweight liner with Thinsulate insulation keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- Skiing Style
- Sole Type
- SNS Pilot Team
- RaceFit 102mm
- Live Fit: With Live Fit zones on the forefoot, your boot instantly adapts to your foot shape then constantly re-adapts while you're skiing.
- Heel Foam Liner
- Instant, adaptive fit
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for warmth: World-class insulation that keeps your feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- Forefit Lacing with Quicklace: This athletic lace system offers the perfect combination of great forefoot adjustment and superb comfort.
- Adjustable Heel Strap: This heel strap lets you adjust the heel of your boot, so it always fits firmly against your foot.
- Ratchet Buckle
- Articulated Sport Cuff: Atomic's articulated sport cuff keeps your ankle firmly stabilized for a stronger push. It also provides a supportive feel that makes skiing more pleasant - especially skating.
- Lacecover with Central Zip
- SNS Pilot Team (RS 17)
- Heel Counter
- Canting System
- 1240g (pair)