Updated version of our award-winning, fast, drop-free trail running shoe.
The best just got better. Our multi-award-winning "trail running shoe of the year" - the benchmark for tackling long distances at high speeds - has been improved for better fit, greater comfort and longer durability.
A redesigned upper includes greater stretch and breathability in the forefoot while an improved ankle fit and additional heel padding increase comfort and fit. A slim, more padded tongue further improves fit and comfort as the miles pile on. The new lightweight mesh material used to make the upper has been lab tested and proven to be 25% more durable than its predecessor on the V1.
The rest of the magic formula remains intact, ensuring runners continue to feel connected to the trail and propelled with every stride. This includes ultra-durable 4mm Graphene-enhanced G-GRIP rubber studs, POWERFLOW MAX foam cushioning, super-elastic BOOMERANG sockliner, and fast zero-drop positioning.
You spoke. We were listening. The best just got better.
- More durable and comfortable upper with improved fit and feel.
- 4mm Graphene rubber pads for the toughest grip in the world.
- Cushioning and rebound from the powerflow max foam midsole.
- The 270g weight helps with speed and agility on the trails.
- Improved ankle fit and heel padding for comfort and support.