COOLMAX® is a polyester yarn from Invista® with channels to effectively wick moisture away from the skin to the outside of the sock. COOLMAX® fibers work to move sweat away from the body and through the fabric, where it can quickly evaporate, leaving the wearer feeling cooler and more comfortable.
TENCEL® is a Lenzing cellulose fiber derived from Eucalyptus plants from certified sustainable plantations. The nanostructure of Tencel® provides exceptional moisture wicking, accumulation, expansion and drying. TENCEL® provides a layer that is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin. It is a fully biodegradable fiber that is made from sustainably farmed trees.
Finally, a layer of STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® adds durability and ensures these socks stay put in your running shoes without slipping all the way to your toes. On the one hand, NYLON is a continuous synthetic fiber that is characterized by its resistance and its ability to cushion. On the other hand, LYCRA® is a synthetic spandex fiber that can stretch up to six times its length and return to its original state.
This combination of fibers makes the T3 Trail Running Padded Women's Sock perfect for running in any season. Your feet will stay dry and comfortable all day, whatever the weather and time of day.
- TENCEL® fibers provide a soft and comfortable layer against the skin.
- COOLMAX® fibers wick moisture away from the foot.
- 10% NYLON STRETCH with LYCRA® throughout the sock means there's no slipping or bunching.
- Mesh instep minimizes bulk on top of foot and promotes heat and moisture release.
- Cushioning on the sole – light weight.
- The flat knit seam means no chafing on your toes while you run.