The featherweight for all occasions
Whether you practice open water regularly or "only" occasionally, a reliable and comfortable suit accompanies you on all occasions.
A robust and reliable suit is of particular importance for all less performance-oriented open water activities. Because it gives you the feeling of always being safe. This also applies when the water temperature rises and you don't want to give up a reliable companion. With the sailfish Atlantic, it is exactly the right partner for all occasions.
Reliability doesn't have to be boring. Let yourself be surprised by the new characteristics of the Atlantic.
Like a second skin
- Why shouldn't the fit of an all-round suit be as optimized as that of a high-performance triathlon suit? This is precisely why the Atlantic benefits from our "Second Skin Fit". Surely that means more seams and more work for us. For you, on the other hand, the improved fit offers better support for your movements and therefore less effort, more endurance and even more comfort.
Pure wear resistance
- We achieve the great strength of the Atlantic through the use of sailfish Speedflex neoprene. Both resistant and elastic, it responds to our desire to maximize mobility and reduce sensitivity during regular use. As genuine Longlife neoprene, it is lined with textile on both sides and therefore particularly hard-wearing.
Protection and mobility thanks to optimized neoprene thicknesses
- A good wetsuit doesn't have to be thick. The Atlantic proves it again with each outing in open water. A continuous thickness of 1.5 millimeter neoprene gives you the desired protective effect without generating an unfavorable insulation effect at high water temperatures. So you always keep a cool head and can fully enjoy the open water. To facilitate dressing and undressing, the material is thinned down to 0.5 millimeters at the leg.
Pleasant means willingly worn
- Our Super Comfort Innerliner is especially for those who don't wear wetsuits all the time. It feels positive on the skin and makes dressing and undressing much easier. In combination with the Flex Collar, our low-cut single-layer collar, and the Low Resistance Armpit for even more freedom of movement of the arms, you will find in the Atlantic a flexible and simply comfortable suit for all occasions. Thanks to the flat seams, even long periods of wear will always remain positive.
Orange - elegant and safe
- If the look of the Atlantic appeals to you, we've got it all right. But the pronounced orange at the same time fulfills a much more important purpose. Bright sections on the back and thighs make you particularly visible in murky water, waves or poor visibility. You feel comfortable and safe.
Small loop, big impact
- Who does not know this situation? We only have one desire: quickly put on our wetsuit and go into open water. But handling a back zipper is not so simple. That's where our Easy Loop comes in. It makes it easy to set up a counter-traction and close the suit in no time at all. In addition, the sailfish Outdoor Swimming Buoy is perfectly held there, without getting in your way with annoying belts.
- 100% Nylon bonded to neoprene