The tee shot is approaching. You are at the edge of the water and you concentrate on the first discipline. You think back to your technique and tactics for swimming in open water. And you know that with the sailfish G-Range 8, you have a partner at your side who is designed to achieve your goals and who gives you wings in your quest for new personal bests. The G-Range 8 is our purest wetsuit. Focused on uncompromising performance, it has been continuously optimized and is now one of our flagship products. Bet on the equipment of the professionals and become yourself a hunter of seconds in the discipline of swimming.
Freedom instead of maximum buoyancy
- The Speedflex sailfish neoprene combines resistance and comfort with good buoyancy properties. The G-Range 8, however, does without maximizing buoyancy, which allows you to determine your own position in the water. This gives you absolute freedom when it comes to individual stroke technique and speed.
Simple rotation for more efficient propulsion
- In 2022, we will introduce a real innovation in our wetsuits: the Hip Rotation Panel. Move your hips even more freely and transform the longitudinal rotation of your body into efficient, energy-saving and high-performance propulsion.
Material thicknesses - matched and balanced
- The maximum neoprene thickness of the G-Range 8 is 3.0 millimeters and applies to the chest and thighs. These nerve areas are thus supported in terms of buoyancy, without depriving you of your freedom of decision as to your posture. A material thickness of 2.5 to 3.0 millimeters on the lower legs provides an optimal combination of buoyancy and freedom of movement. You will feel it at the latest in the transition zone. With only 1.5 millimeters of neoprene, the arms and shoulders have almost unlimited freedom, so the efficiency and performance of our wetsuit has nothing to envy to your own performance.
Pure water sensations thanks to even greater freedom of movement
- Our Phantom Skin neoprene stands for maximum flexibility at very low own weight. Combined with the Ultra Stretch Innerliner, the G-Range 8 gives you freedom of movement and pure aquatic sensations. The Zero Resistance Panel takes our efforts for unhindered mobility to the next level. Even fewer seams and an integrated arm panel make this suit a true purist. Not from a technical point of view, but for what you feel and experience in open water.
Comfort - faster, lighter, more pleasant
- The comfort and ease of donning and doffing your G-Range 8 is not only a pleasure, it also speeds up competition times. Our Innerliner Super Comfort has excellent non-slip properties in wet conditions and wears pleasantly and discreetly from start to finish. It is precisely at the level of the legs that it is often painful to undress in the transition zone. The Quick Release system supports you and allows the suit to slip off your legs quickly and easily.