HIGHLANDER ADJUST snowshoes: Fill up on grip and comfort with the Highlander Adjust. Formidably effective in the steepest terrain, you will appreciate its binding with secure foot support linked to precise and uniform tightening.
HIGHLANDER CHASSIS AND HOOK
- The rocker offers a good foot roll despite the rigidity of the frame.
- The aggressive multi-tooth claw for maximum traction on steep slopes. Made of stainless steel, it will stand the test of time.
- The grips located on the perimeter of the chassis provide high-performance grip on all types of snow. The 3D design in the shape of a wasp waist allows better grip and provides secure support on slopes. In addition, these grips are easily interchangeable in case of wear.
- The structured frame and its crossbars provide traction and restraint on soft and compact snow.
- The mini serrated grip bars located on the edges of the central openings in the frame allow better retention in soft snow (TSL patent).
- On hard or icy snow, the first point of contact is made by 2 crampons located under the support area of the foot.
- Flexible telescopic binding respecting the movement of the foot
- Lock Adjustment: easy to perform, this adjustment allows you to memorize your shoe size for all snowshoe outings.
- BOA® Fit System: OBTAIN A QUICK, EASY AND PRECISE HOLD IN A GLANCE.
- AGILITY AND SPEED: BOA® Fit System enables faster and more powerful changes of direction thanks to a better connection between the equipment and the body.
- POWER AND PRECISION: Power without compromising precision: the BOA® Fit System offers more explosive action and unparalleled precision.
- Lateral Adjust: lateral adjustment with memory allowing to integrate any width of shoe
- Ankle pre-adjustment: allows you to center the comfort strap on the shoe and memorize its position
- Heel tightening by rack-and-pinion instep strap for precise and quick entry
- Textile comfort strap
- Noise and shock absorber
- EASY ASCENT automatic climbing wedge that can be engaged with the stick. Uphill, no feeling of punching under the foot, the weight being distributed over the entire heel of the binding.
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with covers for transport and storage.