Grip and lightness are on the program for this model from the Highlander series. The complete tightening of the foot in a single movement (BOA® Fit System) will bring you all the comfort and reliability you need for your hikes in search of wild slopes.
CHASSIS / ULTRA PERFORMANCE GRIP IN ALL TYPES OF SNOW
- The stainless steel front claw allows maximum traction on steep slopes. Made from very high performance stainless steel, it will be very resistant to abrasion and insensitive to corrosion.
- The grips located on the perimeter of the chassis provide high-performance grip on all types of snow. The 3D design in the shape of a wasp waist allows better grip and provides secure support on slopes. In addition, these grips are easily interchangeable in case of wear.
- On hard or icy snow, the first point of contact is made by these 2 crampons located under the support zone of the foot.
- The rocker offers a good foot roll despite the rigidity of the frame.
- with crossbars for traction and containment on soft and compact snow.
- The mini serrated grip bars located on the edges of the central openings in the frame allow better retention in soft snow (TSL patent).
Wasp waist = natural walking
- Flexible telescopic binding respecting the movement of the foot
- Lock Adjustment : easy to perform, this adjustment allows you to memorize the size of your shoe for all snowshoe outings.
- BOA® Fit System : By simply tightening the BOA® Fit System, the boot becomes one with the binding. The ankle is freed from any pressure points. The heel lift, under the heel whatever the size, avoids any punching effect. All this for 150 g less than a pair of traditional bindings.
- Noise and shock absorber
- EASY ASCENT automatic climbing wedge that can be engaged with the stick. Uphill, no feeling of punching under the foot, the weight being distributed over the entire heel of the binding.
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with covers for transport and storage.